This Privacy notice refers to the privacy of your information on our website www.ipagoo.com. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide us with.
You can visit the public areas of the website without revealing your identity or providing your information to us. If we ask you for your information on the website it will only be in response to you actively applying for information or for using one of our services by completing the forms on various pages of the website.
Where you provide information about third parties (for example, for joint accounts) you must ensure that you have their consent to do so or you have the right to provide their information to us.
We are committed to respecting your financial privacy:
- we shall keep your information securely and treat it properly and lawfully
- we will only collect and use your information where we believe it is relevant to the services we provide
- we will tell you how we collect your information and which information we collect
- we will tell you the purpose for which we collect your information and we shall not use it for other purposes, unless you have been informed and, where relevant, you have consented to it
- we will use your information to provide you with better customer services and products
- we aim to keep your information up to date and will update our records when you inform us of any relevant change
- we will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries regarding your information are promptly and fairly dealt with
- we will maintain appropriate security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information
- our staff and any third parties with permitted access to your information are required to observe suitable confidentiality obligations
- we may pass your information to other Orwell Group companies or agents, but will not disclose customer information to any external organisation unless you have been informed and, where relevant, you have consented to it
- we will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place to protect your information according to our commitment to you
- we will ensure that suitable safeguards are in place before personal information is transferred to other countries
- we will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period
We may change the content of the website at any time without notice. This Privacy notice may also change at any time. Your continued access to or use of the website will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
You should also read our Cookies Policy for information about cookies and how they are used on the website.
If you have any questions about privacy at www.ipagoo.com, please contact us or write to ipagoo LLP at One Aldgate, London EC3N 1RE, UK.